Permission to enroll Form
If you wish to take a course at another institution and have that course and its credits transfer back to the University of Maryland, you are required to submit a Permission to Enroll (PTE) form with the College of your major. A copy of this form may be required at the visiting institution.
It is important that you check with your advising College for policy related to permission to enroll in a course at another institution.
Select the appropriate College/department link below to complete the PTE form:
- A. James Clark School of Engineering
- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- College of Computer, Mathematical and Natural Sciences
- College of Education
- Letter and Sciences
- Robert H. Smith School of Business
- School of Public Health
- ALL other Colleges (PDF Form)