Name, SSN, or Date of Birth Change

Requests for name changes, SSN changes, or date of birth changes can be submitted to the Office of the Registrar using this Name | Date of Birth | Social Security Number Change Request Form. You can also fill out this form in-person by visiting the Office of the Registrar Front Counter in the First Floor Lobby of the Mitchell Building.

When you fill out this change request form either in-person or using the above link, please make sure to select the type of change you are requesting and provide the appropriate supporting documentation.

Each type of change request requires supporting documentation, and submitting this change request form without the required additional documentation will result in processing delays.